This ship is one of the most versatile in the game: Only a Ulysses or a Drayman holds more cargo, but both are significantly slower, while the Galaxy's 750 KPS and a rear turret allow it to disable a Nexus, a Kamekh (Mercenary missions) or even a Paradigm via Flyboy Maneuver. Of course an Orion with its thick shielding and strong engines is a lot better at that job, but it can't make off with the victims' whole cargo afterwards.
Where to Buy This ShipEdit
For 150,000 available at these shipyards:
- Aeolus (Primeval 2 System)
- Callis and Ganim (Jovius System)
- Hecuba and Priam (Cassandra System)
- Hooper's Hope (Vortex Prime System)
- Loye Naval Base and Pyrdion (Loye System)
- Manurhin and Sediver (Vichy System)
- Novy Norilsk and Slavneft (Mendeleev System)
A mod exists that changes the interior design of the ship a bit to make it look nicer.